vrijdag 22 februari 2013

Cosmic Profile & Intelligence

Cosmic Profile & Intelligence

Being born as a one-egged twin several years ago. The 24th of October means I am a Scorpio, being sensitive. Although we are twins, my twin brother was born 1 hour earlier than me. What does this last remark have  to do in our difference of style and behavings although we’re one-egged twins ? This hour between our births makes that he has the ascendent Scorpio – "fair judging" – and I have the ascendent Saggitarius – "pointing out". That for a start-up about me.

The male human is synonymous for power and straight logic, The female human represents love, intuition and harmony. My name is Wil’fred meaning “Willing for Peace” (German) and his name is AndrĂ©, meaning “Male” (Greek). Did our parents decide to give the names to us, freely and disrespecting who was first to be born ? Wouldn’t it be strange that the first born baby was the most strong and powerful one – nature – and couldn’t he help being named AndrĂ© ? What if I was been born a girl; wouldn’t it be far more appropriate ? (regardless my name) Another fact was that  a photo at the dentist – I was 12 years old – showed us both that we had mirrored teeth. At the age of 9 years I was confronted with my first deep altruism-experience; a strong feeling of empathy, sympathy in the role of a Martyr, visiting a ship of the Red Cross – “Henri Dunant”. It meant  the start of my passionate interest in people and their behavings. Especially I love Intelligence & Consciousness.

My nature of learning is strongly based upon learning by doing, at least in my younger years. Because of my attitude – a real visionary thinker – I was busy with 2 questions during my theoretical and practical learning : “Why is this happening in this way and what is the meaning beyond it ?” This is the underlying – for me – prominent thinking style as a visionary thinker : “Intuitive and dreamy idealizing”. In terms of MBTI this includes the combination of NT and NF. As a very quiet easy going young boy, who allowed almost everything to overcome even fights without really fighting back, I may be called introvert and open/sensitive to the world as well. These 2 aspects adding to NT and NF bring me up as an Architect and Healer, being my 2 preferent temperaments. Within the enneagram it implies that I am mainly a Perfectionist (1), a Monitor (5) and a Giver (9).

During my high school I was educated in 6 languages including Latin and Greek, and several other faculties as Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Later on I felt that the way perceiving the world was the way of perceiving and interpreting phenomena, I more pointed out to the underlying principles, spheres and tendencies and neglecting more and more all involved details, because details were subjective and brought limitations the the phenomenon. Later on I studied everything about energy, from biological to energy generating aspects (human body & systems) to Quantum Mechanics and the Chaos Theory. I spent in the library of KEMA Arnhem for many weeks, reading encyclopaedias and dictionaries concerning the "why" and "what" questions of electro-energetic and other topics.

Regarding my energetic body graph it appeared I was a Reflector. Energetically an individual without preferent and manifesting chakra’s. Being a Reflector means reflecting energies of others back to themselves and radiating almost nothing from myself. The description of a Reflector – Human Design – was the same of MBTI; a high qualitative thinker. Using words of the Chinese book "I Ching" to which Human Design is related, "a cauldron of wisdom & knowledge". The nick name of a Reflector is a Lunatic : "An individual who lives on the rythm of the moon". Remembering all my reflective games in my youthful years such as ball games, mirror writing, left and right  and also double handed sporting like tennis. Very often looking around corners by using windows and shadows caused by light. Although I was tested for High Intelligence (IQ > 150) in the 90-ties. I felt I used another kind of intelligence, namely the intuitive one. Of course it didn’t exist, but all I researched and found out what wasn’t available as description or word, I invented them myself, because I felt what it meant and I knew why this action was right.

Finally I discovered the last part of cosmic profiling and intelligence, The Tzol’kin and Dreamspell of the Maya’s. Regarding my profile it appeared I was a Blue Storm – Kin #99 and Tone (Moon) #8. This Dreamspell showed me also my Guide, being Intuition, although I already knew for years. As a Blue Storm I try to shake and wake up people to reconsider their lives, behavings and interests. My drive is aiming the highest Integrity within organizations and society. I nowadays feel strongly like Erasmus #2 as we look at a analytical world existing of facts, control & power. 

Reading as much as possible about e.g. Will McWhinney I recognized I was as much a Mythic as he was. In the most practical ways as I can, functionally thinking the way Leonardo – my second name – Da Vinci could. Simply because I have been working at almost all levels within lots of disciplines. Finally now I do social research and theoretical research as well, concerning many most prominent psychologists and philosophers and associate all together in a complete holistic way. Writing my own books about Innovation and cosmic items such as Time, human phenomena as Schizophrenia and Autism. Showing we're all fractal, unique and coming from One Source. We should behave like that and respect all human and nature : "Heal  the world", like a real monad without earthal interests, pre-judgements and convictions.

An INTP (Architect) or an INFP (Healer), as being High Gifted and High Sensitive, the Reflector or a Mythic, they all represent 1 till 2 per cent each of the whole. I was amazed since I discovered I was a combination of all these representing major minorities. My approach to everybody is the esoteric and cosmic way, holistic, pure and full of respect. So that’s me. Who are you ?

3 opmerkingen:

  1. check
    http://www.intransitie.eu/2012/09/17/horoscoop-sterrenbeeld-maagd-16-september-30-oktober-2012/

    i C this lone popping up

    Aquarius 23-24/10 Torsende Maagd

    this spells u are as a bearing virgin baring the Child in Time (deep purple)

    yr b'rother is yr controversional carrier .. wat'ching the tower and misleading all enemies holding the fire from Luciphera

    be the eye within this storm , a whirlwind / pool

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Tone # 8 represents the Galactic Tone turning it into the Blue Galactic Storm - Seal # 19.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Maybe 19 is a zeropoint where 1 starts all over again usingeal 20 a -sun-s a hub ..
    Or leapdaya ?

    Is this the eye within the storm that some archetypes hardly to schedule are capable to stand?

    Is it Gandalf typo?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen