zondag 27 januari 2013

High Giftedness (1)

The Spectre of Existentialism within High Giftedness

What does that mean exactly ? It is such a question being asked in the many discussions as they exist within the working field. To find an answer or explication I have to return to the 5 levels within High Giftedness according to Dabrowski. In this case it concerns and is most related to the highest level # 5, the individual meaning of life, your higher mission and own responsibility according to Kierkegaard, Sartre and Frankl. When I associate – based upon this – I may consider the 3 vision Hermit-Crusader-Martyr. This and more you might read in my books.

These3 types can be considered being arch types, metaphoric and hyperonimic. As the Hermit was put at the bottom – regarding hierarchically – then the Crusader and at the top the Martyr. It depends on your own state of mind where or who you are within this spectre of existentialism. Me, I live my life at Dabrowski’s level # 5, somewhere in the role of Hermit and the Crusader, "I do not want to die to gain my mission, that's useless" - like the Martyr. I identify myself the strongest with the 2 first mentioned arch types. Regarding my MBTI temperament it is correct being a combination of an Architect/Mastermind – MBTI code INTP / INTJ and (now more) a Healer – MBTI code INFP and the Healer has all to do with the Crusader as his or her role within MBTI.

My energetic profile – being a Reflector 5-1 – while type 5-1 implies “Heretic Investigator”. You may say I am a duplicate of Erasmus and his “Poem of Insanity”. Although I’m made up of flesh hand blood, I am no real monad, though strongly monadic. Still I can be influenced from outer without having convictions or fixed points of view (except those of the highest religious level – Kierkegaard). Partly I live my life because of the fact that I made some earthal agreements about payments concerning banking – my house, energy distributors for electricity, gas etc. When I regard the convictions and points of view of other people, I don’t matter, don’t care and I can’t be being influenced because they all are too earthal, most of them are connected to personal interests and that inappropriate regarding the spectre of existentialism level # 5; the way of true altruism.

What are depressions based upon High Giftedness at individuals, including children ? It is about misunderstanding, the level of High Giftedness, what often implies a high level of Consciousness. What can do pills about it ? Completely nothing. Quality of their lives is related to the right assertivity by the people around them, true engangement free of the aspects Time & Money. That's the anwer. all rest is social dependence to wrong interests. Are you capable to feel what I and they feel ? Stop this disrespect of the talent for High Giftedness !

2 opmerkingen:

  1. as a sort of flashback on the death ...

    (isn't each day/moment a sort of death?)

    "I do not want to die to gain my mission, that's useless" - the Martyr

    Here "the Martyr" could also be a "Wand for a Day" which may often be abused for a "Want for a Moment of Pleasure", which is about comforting the consumptions one afforts from nurture as well as from nature - living in a harmoniq fruit.

    We may agree this is the Jester who dies immediately in his act , and that is worldbridging ...

    I got fond on the insight that a Creator already died in his product that was on a mission ..

    "I do not want to die a'gain in mission already done" - the Jester

    and the Jester goes on as a Sower

    this i sense this [situation/state of specie] is what Vincent van Gogh resonated toe the world where human beings wonder on his mindsphere (Teilhards Noosphere?)

    when do cultures get in parallel phases ?
    then .. i suppose
    |-{

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. the poem of Erasmus made be act serendipiëthical on the library:

    http://www.poetryfoundation.org/poem/185477

    i like the goat there , while it brought up an anecdote of a realtime (wildlifeegomovie?) on sitting peaceful with goats and a man passing with some leaves as nurture - for the goats, i reckoned - . We had some chat without the technical stuff, some glimpses and tried a Questioning Thought "what is love?" ...

    He scribbled his alpinohat (with a very small antenna on it as feather) and said as an elder: "well do you see that point out there about 1000 meters from here?" "ah , yeah that red dot?" "indeed, ... you know when you see further away and know the same thing in silence .. then there is love"

    "sorry, i interpreted our love"

    |-) ... }~8

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen